[arch-general] Leap seconds ntp and chrony?

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:22:42 EDT 2012

On 05-07-2012 00:11, Leonid Isaev wrote:

> Re machine 2 -- I bet your CMOS battery is dying.

That may well be the case, but it is an always on machine with ups
backup, and it hasn't been shutdown for a good while now. I thought that
while the system is powered on the rtc would get power from the mains
and not from the battery, at least that is the experience I have with
machines where the battery has died for good.

--
Mauro Santos