[arch-general] Arch install scripts : feedback and questions.

fredbezies fredbezies at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:30:45 EDT 2012

Hello.

Just done an install using arch-install-scripts, and it wasn't so bad.
The only bad thing is that grub2 is not available. I busted my
installed system trying to install grub 2.0rc1 (wrong UUID in grub.cfg
file). I finally installed syslinux while trying to understand what
happened.

So, great tools, not really that hard to use. Here are my questions :

1) Any hope to get grub2 as default grub in a future version ?
2) What about GPT tools ?
3) What about tweaking /etc/rc.conf before first reboot ?

Thanks for your kind answers.

--
Frederic Bezies
fredbezies at gmail.com