[arch-general] Still Glibc problems

André Gasser andre.gasser at gmx.ch
Thu Jul 19 16:42:21 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I also experienced initial problems getting the new glibc 2.16.0-2 to
work. In my case, the problem was an older version of lib32-glibc (I
think I had version 2.14.x installed, sorry can't remember exactly).
After enabling the multilib repo in /etc/pacman.conf and doing

sudo pacman -Syu --ignore glibc
sudo pacman -Su

Here is a link to a corresponding forum post:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1131545

Everything was updated well.

HTH,
André