[arch-general] Still Glibc problems

Guus Snijders gsnijders at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:25:38 EDT 2012

Op 20 jul. 2012 16:21 schreef "D. R. Evans" <doc.evans at gmail.com> het
volgende:

> Guus Snijders said the following at 07/20/2012 04:13 AM :
[...]

> > If i understand correctly, the symlinks for /var/run and /var/lock are
> > there already.
>
> Yes.
>

> > If fileystem is not yet upgraded, what might just work is to restore
>
> I don't know what you mean by "the filesystem is not yet upgraded".

My apologies, i meant the package filesystem there.

I understand now that in your current situation a forced install of the
package filesystem would be safe.

I guess it would be wise to wait with the glibc package until everything
else is updated and the box rebooted (just to be sure).
I'm not a big fan of rebooting, but in this case.... ;-)

Hope that helpes.

Mvg, Guus