[arch-general] Systemd with encrypted Btrfs

Aurko Roy roy.aurko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:40:27 EDT 2012

Hi,
    Yeah it works fine with the initscripts-systemd package but I had
replaced that with the systemd-sysvcompat package for a pure systemd
setupd. I was wondering if there is a reason why they've discontinued
support for rc.local in that. AFAIK Fedora has a pure systemd setup (I
may be wrong there) but still support rc.local. Perhaps I'm
missing/misunderstanding something.

Thanks,
aurko