[arch-general] My end-user $0.02 on /etc/rc.conf splitting.

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 08:27:50 EDT 2012

> Couldn't have said it better. I'm not by any means a technical expert, but
> even I could see how much "basis" his posts had (or didn't)

Those posts were simply pointing out errors/assumptions in baseless
posts and you may not see my points if you haven't done any research on
the foundations of UNIX and/or security. It is easy to sell functions
like it's faster even when it is irrelevent. Security is only
considered in General when your bank is on the phone and for a few
weeks after.