[arch-general] My end-user $0.02 on /etc/rc.conf splitting.

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Tue Jul 24 09:09:26 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> > Systemd is
>> > larger than init, so for embedded it may well quadruple boot time.
>>
>> What utter bullshit. Please, Kevin, if you are going to throw around
>> numbers, do some measurements first.
>
> You keep picking on other subjects too at one tiny part without
> considering all that I have said.

You win. I usually try to answer all emails aimed in my general
direction, however with the last onslaught of spam from you, I just
can't find it in me any more.

Anyone with the least bit of clue will by now have realised that you
don't know what you are talking about. So anything I add will just be
a waste of everyone's time.

-t