[arch-general] My end-user $0.02 on /etc/rc.conf splitting.

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jul 24 09:19:27 EDT 2012

On 07/24/2012 08:37 AM, Gaetan Bisson wrote:
> [2012-07-24 13:27:50 +0100] Kevin Chadwick:
>> you may not see my points if you haven't done any research on
>> the foundations of UNIX and/or security.
> How more ridiculous can you get?

He is not being ridiculous.

He is stating his opinion and that should be valued....It is easy to
dismiss someones opinion but hard or complex to analyze.   His insight
may keep one from doing something stupid simply because he has looked at
the problem from a different light and that should be valued.  His view
does have merit.