[arch-general] [Bulk] Re: My end-user $0.02 on /etc/rc.conf splitting.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jul 25 13:48:29 EDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 14:27 -0300, Denis A. Altoé Falqueto wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 14:13 -0300, Denis A. Altoé Falqueto wrote:
> >>
> >> And some people wonder why Arch devs don't read arch-general...
> >
> > I only can apologize for my relatively less spam, not for the tons of
> > spam others already added.
>
> It's not meant to you directly. Your last sentence triggered the reply
> I've kept for some time just for myself. I could elaborate, but I'm
> not sure if the problematic people would really understand.

Most of us are men ;).

There's another thread, where somebody add a note to a simple logical
fact (it seems so be a sub-thread of this thread) and he's right, since
I don't like him, I don't add +1 :D. I might bite in my own ass, once
I've to handle stuff that is in any kind (math, philosophy) irrational,
just because of the proud not to add a +1.

IMO there are no "problematic people", some of us, including myself
(perhaps on other lists) sometimes overdo things a little bit.

How cares?

We are humans, we might sound like idiots on mailing lists, but a simple
phone call sometimes (often?) could change our minds.

- Ralf