[arch-general] systemd network configuration

C Anthony Risinger anthony at xtfx.me
Thu Jul 26 10:49:49 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM, David Benfell
<benfell at parts-unknown.org> wrote:

> Even with all those dashes in front of every command, it exits with a
> code and is plainly unhappy. Which I find mystifying.

hmm, i'm not 100% sure either -- my guess is because the `add`
commands are in fact failing (addr already added) and the very last
command also fails.  this is one reason i had the `link up` command at
the end -- it always succeeds.

what's wrong with delaying `link up` until the end?

otherwise you'll want to remove the `Restart` stuff, because it's
unnecessarily rerunning the commands every 30 seconds (the restart
logic only work correctly if the command-chain returns success)

--

C Anthony