[arch-general] OT: Systemd : Analysis of reactions of Users

Myra Nelson myra.nelson at hughes.net
Thu Jul 26 18:38:47 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 17:21 -0500, Myra Nelson wrote:
>> To all the rest flame if you must
>
> OT: I like this list, because I didn't notice "real" flame. Different
> levels of knowledge and being a little bit rough etc. is far away from
> flame.

Ralf:

I agree with you whole heartedly, so far. This discussion had fairly
decent. My comment was meant to let people know those are my opinions
and were not directed at anyone specific. They were more for the crowd
that believes a user with my level of knowledge should be using
Ubuntu, Mint, etc.

Myra