[arch-general] btrfs talking install question

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Sun Jul 29 14:09:47 EDT 2012

According to the install instructions for Talking Arch, you will need to add speakup and speakup_soft to the modules array and alsa and espeakup to the daemons array in /etc/rc.conf. If you choose to use systemd instead of the Arch init scripts, everything I have read suggests that these modifications should still work, assuming of course that there are units for alsa and espeakup somewhere.

Disclaimer: I haven't gotten any of this working yet, as I am having a most likely unrelated problem booting my BTRFS USB key using GRUB2. If I can get it to boot, I will post here if there are any further modifications needed to boot into a talking system.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it.