[arch-general] btrfs talking install question

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Sun Jul 29 14:55:37 EDT 2012

According to Tom Gundersen:
#A suggestion to make this a bit easier on the users: if you were to
#ship a /usr/lib/modules-load.d/espeakup.conf file with espeakup
#containing:
#
#speakup_soft
#speakup
#
#Then these will be loaded on boot as long as espeakup is installed
#(which sounds sane to me).

Makes sense to me as well. Then we only need to be sure that the alsa and espeakup daemons run at boot, either in /etc/rc.conf in the DAEMONS array or in systemd units, which if available for these packages, can either be started the same way or enabled using standard systemd methods, since as far as I know, systemd in Arch has a mechanism for parsing the DAEMONS array. Correct me if I'm wrong about this.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it.