[arch-general] BTRFS USB key fails to boot

Δημήτρης Ζέρβας 01ttouch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:00:42 EDT 2012

well, I will make a good try to add btrfs support to android kernel! I will
start with siyah kernel for galaxy s2, I'm a kernel newbie, so any help is
greatly appreciated! (I will also try to reformat some system partitions to
btrfs...)
trying to figure out the partition table of the android...
sorry for being off-topic!