[arch-general] AUR xaralx no libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jul 31 08:11:02 EDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-07-31 at 13:57 +0200, Marek Otahal wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:02 AM, Oon-Ee Ng <ngoonee.talk at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Why did you send this here? Its an AUR package, first of all, and
> > should be discussed in the comments. Certainly not on arch-general.
> thanks, fixed in -7 rel, in aur soon. PLease use comments next time.

Apologize, I won't subscribe to a list that I seldom would need, but of
course, next time I'll use comments.

> Comment by: mmm on Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:03:27 +0000
>

>         release -7 should fix some dependency issues reported here and
>         on ML. Please test and let me know.
>         Nice summer!

Allow me to answer here. I won't remove the dependencies and rebuild
Xara Xtreme now. However, thank you that you fixed the PKGBUILD. I can't
promise, but perhaps I'll find the time to test it this weekend.

Regards,
Ralf