[arch-general] Dovecot problem after update today

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:13:46 EDT 2012

I have just updated my system earlier today - it seems to boot OK
apart from a warning and Fail flag where the daemons start (in the
list before graphical X starts) about an erroneous line 1 in
/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/dovecot.conf which only has one line in my system:
d /var/run/dovecot 0755 root dovecot -

I am running x64_64 and appear to be fully up to date with the new
filesystem package. I don't know if this is a result of an initscripts
error or a symlink problem arising from the recent updates.

Does anyone else see this and does anyone have a solution?  There
appear to be no error messages in dmesg or messages or the daemon log.
The system seems to run fine despite the error message - and dovecot
seems also to run fine after bootup.

--
mike c