[arch-general] [linux-lts] unable to auto mount some usb device

GSC xgdgsc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 05:03:53 EDT 2012

After recent update of linux-lts to 3.0.33, it fails to auto mount my
android device as usb storage(moto atrix2). My other usb devices  are auto
mounted successfully, just this one fail to auto mount every time. It can
be manually mount successfully. And I tried linux kernel(3.3.8), auto
mounted successfully. Only in current linux-lts the device fail to
automatically mount every time. Any one experiencing the same? Which log
should I analyse to solve it?