[arch-general] DNS server help

Leonidas Spyropoulos artafinde at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:08:05 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Δημήτρης Ζέρβας <01ttouch at gmail.com> wrote:
> wow...
> do you have any resource that explains the zones in detail and so that i
> can actually understand and learn them?
> also guide for setting up mydns? or it works out of the box?

Hello Dimitri,

A simple google search about 'DNS Zones explained' returns a lot of
results, also check the zone_file entry in wikipedia.

PS: take a look at this:
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

and please use two dashes over your signature if possible so that
email clients (and users) can detect that's after that point it's your
signature and not something related to the post.

--
Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.

#include <stdio.h>
int main(){printf("%s","\x4c\x65\x6f\x6e\x69\x64\x61\x73");}