[arch-general] VPS can't access after update filesystem?

Bill Sun cap.sensitive at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:05:21 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 05:43:52PM +0200, Tom Gundersen wrote:
> Did you follow the instructions in the news item?
>
> One thing to try would be "pacman -Syu --ignore filesystem", reboot
Can't do that. Because 'kernel26-lts' needed to be replaced by 'linux-
lts', if I don't update 'filesystem', then pacman won't update anything
due to some dependency errors.

I updated 'pacman' first, then force updated 'filesystem', and reboot.
VPS worked fine. After a system update (pacman -Syu), the VPS is dead,
again.