[arch-general] Arch box fine tuning

Jesse Juhani Jaara jesse.jaara at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:03:15 EDT 2012

to, 2012-06-14 kello 15:59 +0200, Arno Gaboury kirjoitti:
> Still looking for a good pointer for building my own Kernel 4.2 wjth
> comprehensive explanations of each sub menu of menu config.

nconfig has this nice option (in the old menuconfig too, just don't
remember the button in there) to press the F2 button, to display a short
description of the option. (Not all do have one but most.) Usually there
is also a small note at the bottom of the description saying "If you
don't know what this is you can probably say n here" (n meaning no, do
not build this feature), there is also another one, which is basically
the same, but is tells to enable the option instead.