[arch-general] Muting internal speakers

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:05:11 EDT 2012

Having a bit more time to think now, to the OP, if this discussion hasn't
scared you off, ask me for my device switching script, am not at my laptop
now.

And for Heiko....

On Jun 15, 2012 9:23 PM, "Heiko Baums" <lists at baums-on-web.de> wrote:

> I haven't tried using the latest PA for a couple of weeks, because I've
> got an M-Audio Audiophile 24/96. And this is one of those
> (semi-)professional audio cards which are not supported by PA. So, yes,
> I have made my experiences.
>
> It's not a personal crusade, and it's not bashing. It's just my
> personal experiences with PA, which totally doesn't work with my audio
> card.

That load of drivel below isn't bashing?  You refer to fanboys and proceed
to list a whole loss of statements not made by anyone in this thread. And
then you insist that for pulse to be standard it must conform to your
standards, which by the way something like cups also fails. Man, I can't
believe my office photocopier can't print out stapled copies using cups, it
shouldn't be called a standard until it can do that....

Not to mention the multiple times you assume that pulse is being forced on
everyone just because it's a dependency of some software. May as well
complain how X is being forced on everyone.

You, sir, are a troll.