[arch-general] Black screen with linux-3.4.2

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Fri Jun 15 13:39:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

Am 15.06.2012 18:08, schrieb Mus:
> no reaction from the developers yet, maybe it will get more attention
> if you comment on the bug report and confirm the issue
Thanks for the link. Have already commented there. However I made the
experience in the past that bug trackers are not that popular for kernel
development. Seems that most stuff is going on on mailing lists.

Interestingly enough I've got a Sony VAIO (VPCS12C5E), just like you.
Probably Sony screwed something up here.

I've just mailed on the developers list. Hopefully someone will look
into it.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch