[arch-general] [kernel/update] Found hardware: "HDA-Intel: "Conexant CX20561 (Hermosa)"

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Fri Jun 15 14:49:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

Am 15.06.2012 20:35, schrieb Mateusz Loskot:
> It doesn't really bother me, but I wonder where the sudden change from?

Noticed this also. In my case two pieces of hardware get found and the
status on the right column says "failed". Haven't looked into it yet,
but probably something else is expected as a return value.

But everything works just as usual, even the state of the mixer is being
restored, so this is not a major issue for me.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch