[arch-general] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Muting internal speakers

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 20:30:21 EDT 2012

On Jun 16, 2012 2:00 AM, "Nelson Marambio" <nelsonmarambio at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 15.06.2012 18:05, schrieb Oon-Ee Ng:
>>
>> Having a bit more time to think now, to the OP, if this discussion hasn't
>> scared you off,
>

> Well, I have to confess that I became a bit meek by following the
discussion. Actually I just wanted to get a solution to my "problem".:)
> Oon-Ee, It would be great if you can send me your script or tell me the
article in the wiki.

Still not on my laptop, but I searched around, posted it a while back on
the pulseaudio wiki. Here it is

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/FAQ#How_do_I_switch_the_default_sound_card.2C_moving_all_applications.3F

Again, not sure if by now there's a way to run this script whenever a card
is plugged in and out, if you do find that let me know =).  Like I said, I
just bind the script to a shortcut key using xbindkeys