[arch-general] time to drop openjdk6 ?

Nabil Freij nabil.freij at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:20:08 EDT 2012

Well I've yet to have a problem with up to date versions of gcc - but I've
run in to unconnected issues with building my SG3 rom and I won't be able
to work on it for two weeks to be able to check. Most people say you need
to downgrade make as well, but again, yet to come across a problem with
using an up to date make.