[arch-general] Source control on /etc

Squall Lionheart headmastersquall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:28:13 EDT 2012

Squall, very nice work going to give this a shot later today on a test box.
Thanks for pointing this out. I tried a few things in suggestions to my OP
but this seems to be the best so far. Thanks for bringing this back up

Your welcome.  I will post a message to everyone when I roll out my next
version since it's a huge improvement over the current one with a lot of
very powerful and user friendly features, as well as efficiency
improvements.

Enjoy

--
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.

Headmaster Squall :: The Wired/Section-9
Close the world  txen eht nepo
$3R14L 3XP3R1M3NT$ #L41N
http://twitter.com/headmastersqual