[arch-general] Complete mess after having attempted to install Nvidia drivers

Nelson Marambio nelsonmarambio at gmx.de
Fri Jun 22 05:51:09 EDT 2012

AFAIK there are several video drivers installed as dependency when you install the xorg package, e.g. xfree-video-ati, xfree-video-intel etc. that are not related to the real hardware configuration but do not cause a conflict otherwise.

So there the Intel driver might have been being installed unconsciously.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------