[arch-general] Chromium browser does not follow the proxy settings

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 05:21:55 EDT 2012

On Saturday 23 Jun 2012 17:08:06 Jianjun Mao wrote:
> the proxy interface is really bad...anyway --proxy-pac-url command
> option works for me

Oh, thanks.  Reading into the man pages of Chromium (did not know they
had one!). It seems there are a host of options, --proxy-server is
another for example. Shouldn't it be atleast on the wiki? That the proxy
settings do not work well?

So, I added the information in the trouble shooting section of the wiki
on chromium. This is my first time contribution to any wiki, so I would
be glad if someone could just check if it is okay.

--
Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Badwaik