[arch-general] Help with gnupg saving password for given time

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 10:42:13 EDT 2012

> This did the trick for me.
>
> Oh and you are correct, I switched from XFCE to Openbox.
>
> Thanks for the help!

I recently had trouble modifying the local users environment even
though I did it on another system about a week ago and just whacked it
in /etc/environment to save time.

How you finding Openbox, better than xfce. I haven't really used
openbox much, I might have one system and livecds with it but I didn't
set that or them up. I used blackbox a lot a long time ago.