[arch-general] merging files from pacnew

Arno Gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:27:38 EDT 2012

On 06/25/2012 03:01 PM, Karol Blazewicz wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Arno Gaboury <arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please have a look at the WIKI. I added this morning the list of shortcuts
>> you are talking about under section " A quick roundup of vimdiff "
> You seem to use 'insert mode' and 'edit mode' as the name for the same
> mode which may create confusion.
>
> If you want, you can add a hint about
>
> " Smart way to move between windows
> map <C-j> <C-W>j
> map <C-k> <C-W>k
> map <C-h> <C-W>h
> map <C-l> <C-W>l
>
> that you need to put in your .vimrc.
TY for the insert/edit mode. Corrected.

As for the other shortcuts, my first idea was to stick to the most
useful and obvious one to do almost everything. Vim shortkey list is
ssooo long that I didn't want to show too mamy. As a beginner, it is
especially this kind of long list who at first kept me away from Vim!
But feel free to add in the WIKI if you think it is worth.