[arch-general] Campaign against Secure Boot

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jun 25 14:27:30 EDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-06-25 at 19:54 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-06-25 at 13:45 -0400, Manolo Martínez wrote:
> > On 06/25/12 at 05:59pm, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > > We
> > > already know, that UEFI can't be disabled for every hardware :(.
> >

> > That's what I thought, too. Also: the point is not just whether
> there
> > are technical ways around Secure Boot, but whether this will raise
> the
> > technical entry barrier to FOSS, making it unacceptably cumbersome
> > many. I hope everyone agrees that this would be bad news.
>
> +1 (for your statement, not for the UEFI crap ;)

PS: Some people with much more knowledge than I've got explained why
UEFI isn't secure in the way it's supposed to be secure. IMO it might be
possible that it's only to get rid of FLOSS OSes. They anyway won't get
rid of FLOSS software for Windows ;) neither it's a solution against
virulent software.

As Mr. Brauner (Brauner Microphones) and Mr. Fey (Studio Mag) ones
mentioned: "We only like rich people to be able to get knowledge and the
abilities to produce music, all the other people are trash only".

I thank both and I know why several friend and I aren't friends with Mr.
Brauner anymore, Mr. Fey anyway never was a friend of mine or any other
one I know.

Microsoft is a little bit big bigger than Brauner and the Studio Mag.

Those people are the pure evil. I'm happy that Steve Jobs is dead, I
don't know him personal, but I suspect him as the same kind (or much
more worse) of human, as some evil humans I personal know and Mr. Gates
seems to be the same kind of human, I also don't know him personal.

Has anybody knowledge about weapon systems ;)?!. I don't have
knowledge ;), but AFAIK the company M$ is a global player regarding to
war. I might be mistaken.

"Market economy" isn't evil per se, humans make it anti-social.

I'm pissed!