[arch-general] Campaign against Secure Boot

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jun 25 16:05:36 EDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-06-25 at 21:44 +0200, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
> On 25/06/12 21:18, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> >> PS: Do you know that there's a Apple community for old Apple OSs, I
> >> guess before Apple switched to Intel? Even "gifted" Apple users don>'t
> >                                         ^^^^^ at least (broken English,
> > apologize)
> >> follow the policy of Apple per se.
> >>

> Could you guys keep it either ontopic and stop ranting about Microsoft
> or Apple/OSX:
> a) it doesn't help
> b) it's a waste of your time, in that time you could have done something
> usefull like contributing to an opensource project so that there are
> better alternatives ;)

Pardon.

We, at least I shouldn't waste the time of other people.

No excuse for writing useless stuff, you're right, OTOH is it really
time, that could be used for something better?

Some people take "things" more or less serious.
We are on a software mailing list ... software is a joke regarding to
other simple issues such as
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_power_skinhead
You might call it polemic and OT for this list. Ok, you might be right,
where is the border? UEFI also is far away from the unconvincable
Neo-Nazis ... well everything so far is good, so there's no reason to be
polemic and in the end we'll chime in "we were not aware about it".
Yes, lets be quiet, sorry again,
Ralf