[arch-general] Arch as a web server

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 13:49:01 EDT 2012

> > Have you considered flavours like mail, web.
> >
> > A recent thread showed atleast one person who probably would have liked
> > an out of the box web arch?
> >

> Sorry Kevin, I don't follow you.

probably because it's completely off the radar and probably projects
in themselves especially as your just getting back up and running.

This thread (feeling sheepish) about debian or arch being best for a
webserver got me thinking you could have an install package or iso for
different server types such as a web server version or mail server
version.

Then the answer on this thread could be because arch has a fully
functional and well setup (perhaps chrooted) web server out of the box.