[arch-general] icedtea-web should have provides (?)

Marek Otahal markotahal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:28:18 EDT 2012

Hi,

for bloom-facebook package I need to ensure a dependency that runs java applets and WebStart.
This is provided by icedtea-web-java7 (for openjdk7), icedtea-web (openjdk6) and probably part of JRE (Oracle/Sun Java).
Could there be some provides say 'java-webstart' for these packages so I needn't to force a specific
java version/provider on users? Like the situation with 'java-runtime', you get the idea..

Any solutions?
Thanks, Mark
--

Marek Otahal :o)