[arch-general] Switching back to udisk1

SanskritFritz sanskritfritz at gmail.com
Fri May 4 07:54:22 EDT 2012

>>> another-loss-for-linux/<http://igurublog.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/udisks2-another-loss-for-linux/>
>>> "
>>>

>> I just read this post, and it is what you expect from the ignorant guru:
>> A rant. It is simply general FUD with no concrete examples
>> or anything remotely substantial. Although he might not be wrong, he is
>> nothing more than a troll.
>>

> I like it that way. Without it, no package signing up to now. No flame war
> anyway.
> Arch rules :)

To the OP: I don't know if you know about the past of package signing and
ignorantguru. The result is a general hatred by many arch devs towards
ignorantguru, so expect heavily biased opinions about his blog.