[arch-general] dos emulation programs error out

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue May 8 17:32:59 EDT 2012

I just tried dosbox and it errors out on sdl since sdl can't open mouse.
I have a logitech inc. iFeel mouse attached to this machine too and so far
as I know it does work.  The only reason I attached the mouse is since
dosbox appears to require it for operation.  I'll have to temporarily
install dosemu and document its particular failure a little later.  I'm
using an amd athelon k8 computer with a gig of ram on it so that's the
hardware reference.  I haven't tried this on intel yet but that's next on
the agenda.