[arch-general] wallpaper for 1920x1080 screens.

Boris Le Ninivin boris.leninivin at gmail.com
Wed May 9 11:05:48 EDT 2012

On 05/09/2012 04:44 PM, Denis A. Altoé Falqueto wrote:
> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM, Boris Le Ninivin
> <boris.leninivin at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi everyone.
>>
>> I've made this wallpaper
>> http://borisln.deviantart.com/art/Archlinux-Wallpaper-1-300929958 since I
>> didn't find any red wallpaper which pleased me, big enough for my screen in
>> the official package, nor on Google images.
>>
>> It's licensed under creative commons BY-SA, so if one wants to put it in the
>> official archlinux-wallpaper package, feel free to do so :)
>>
>> Also, if anyone has any remarks or anything to say about it, I'm all ears.
> I liked it a lot! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you very much for your answer! :)

Well, if you want, I've made several different colors of it... Since the
wallpaper is made with a background color and a "filter" color, I can
make some wallpapers with different colors, which produces different
results. I'll update the deviantart account with some of these. If one
wants different colors (or even specific ones), lemme know, I'll try
them asap (and I can send wallpapers by email if it's for a specific
request).

- Boris.