[arch-general] [easytag] call for maintainer / drop package

Jeremy Audet ichimonji10 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:09:40 EDT 2012

I use Easytag myself, and would like to see it stay in good working order.
I'll try hacking at the source a bit, and seeing if I can patch the
problem. Who knows how long it'll take me, though; it might be prudent to
remove the libmp4v2 dependency for now, and re-add the dependency if/when
the program is fixed.

--Jeremy