[arch-general] Mirrors not synchronized or a problem with the package database?

Jakob Wadsager jakob.wadsager at gmail.com
Fri May 25 06:26:02 EDT 2012

On 25 May 2012 10:09, Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de> wrote:
> Is there a problem with the mirrors and their synchronization or with
> the package database?

Our uk2.net mirror has some problems. For this reason we have added a
new tier 1 mirror (hosted by LeaseWeb). The mirrors that sync of
uk2[1] will hopefully soon switch to LeaseWeb or any other up-to-date
tier 1 mirror.

In addition I can report that our gwdg.de mirror is also having
filesystem issues. This will hopefully be resolved soon.

[1]
academica.fi
arch.apt-get.eu
archlinux.kz