[arch-general] TK related GUI program run VERY slow, any idea?

goodmenzy at gmail.com goodmenzy at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:11:11 EDT 2012

Hi, all

 I found that on my arch (64bit), GUI program which use TK lib runs versy slow,
and it also suspend the KDE for a long time to response to the keyboard.

 I found that when those program begin, the hard disk LED blink many many
times.

    The example of that program is amsn  and gitk.

Any one have the same phenomena? or anyone have some idea about it?

   TK package version is 8.5.11-1, seems the most recently version.

Thanks for any response!