[arch-general] TK related GUI program run VERY slow, any idea?

goodmenzy at gmail.com goodmenzy at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:31:23 EDT 2012

Thanks for your kindness reply!

I'm  almost sure that it is not the swap partition's problem.
My KDE runs prefectly, but when any GUI program which use TK library starts,
the hard disk will keep busy for VERY long time, and the keyboard can not input
into other program for a long time. When the TK related GUI program initialization
finished, It runs ok, except the same thing occurs when it pop up any diaglogs (for
example, aMSN automatically pop up a notice box when a new friend appear online).

I have not log info currently. And it needs some time to get more info about it...