[arch-general] USB Flash drive problems

Tom Rand tom at tomsbox.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 10:18:48 EST 2012

My son-in-law recently purchased 2 of these & he could not access them on PS3 or my
arch desktop.
It turned out they were formatted as EXFAT, he re-formatted as NTFS & all was ok
for him.

What are yours formatted as?

Also I have had similar issue's in the past & just re-formatted to FAT & all was ok.