[arch-general] USB Flash drive problems

P .NIKOLIC p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 5 13:22:32 EST 2012

On Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:40:21 +0100
Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Phoenix Nemo
> <phoenixlzx at archlinuxcn.org> wrote:
> > Can you use any other flash drives or removable devices? Which
> > display manager do you use, and which file manager?
> >
> > I get this error several times due to added 'ck-launch-session' to
> > my $HOME/.xinitrc because my display manager have already support
> > this.
>
> Notice that consolekit is no longer supported, and should be removed.
> To get the equivalent functionality you should just boot with systemd.
> I don't know if this is relevant to OP's problem though.
>
> -t

This is possible ..from what i have been reading not too sure  if i
have Systemd running or not  the system is fully updated  .

How do i check to see if it is systemd or not  sorry to sound fick but
got lots of other things on my mind as well right now ..

Thanks Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.6.5-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Oct 31 20:57:39 CET 2012
x86_64 GNU/Linux