[arch-general] Qingy on systemd

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Tue Nov 6 13:16:43 EST 2012

I recently switched over to systemd, and am trying to get my system set
up the way I like under there.  I'm trying to set up qingy on systemd
right now, but it doesn't seem to be working properly.

I followed the instructions here:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Qingy#Systemd

... and tried to set up qingy on tty6.  But that doesn't seem to work.
The systemctl command seems to always try to set up qingy on tty1:

[darose at daroselin ~]$ sudo systemctl enable qingy at tty6
ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/qingy at .service'
'/etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants/qingy at tty1.service'

In addition, qingy seems to be freezing on me whenever I try to access
it on the tty.

Anyone have any idea what's going on with this?  I didn't see any bug
reports about it.

Thanks,

DR