[arch-general] Qingy on systemd

Curtis Shimamoto sugar.and.scruffy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:35:56 EST 2012

On 11/08/12 at 04:00pm, David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> Looks like it doesn't:
>
> [darose at daroselin ~]$ sudo systemctl enable qingy at tty6
> ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/qingy at .service'
> '/etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants/qingy@%I.service'
>
> :-)
>

> Sucks that this doesn't work as advertised.  It should be a
> no-brainer to be able to set up qingy on tty6.
>
> Thanks,
>
> DR

Maybe you could simply remove the alias altogether.  I mean, if you are
going to change it anyway, what is the difference between having it set
via an alias or by your specification after the @?

It makes me curious why it would be called qingy at .service rather than
simply qingy.service if it is going to insist on being on tty1 either
way.

--
Curtis Shimamoto
sugar.and.scruffy at gmail.com