[arch-general] System doesn't load LVM volumes when booting in single user mode

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Mon Nov 12 10:28:02 EST 2012

Like the subject says, when I boot directly into single user mode,
system doesn't load my LVM volumes.  So the only way I can realistically
use single user mode (since many of my key files are on LVM volumes) is
to boot the system to multi-user mode, and the "telinit s" to drop back
down to single user.

This seems like an error, and that systemd should be starting LVM
volumes even in single user mode.  Anyone have any idea what the problem
might be and/or a workaround?

Thanks,

DR