[arch-general] immediate sleep after resume

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Thu Nov 15 08:52:09 EST 2012

This started happening sometime after I switched to systemd (tho I am
not finger pointing).

Upon resume - the laptop immediately sleeps - the second resume is fine.
Not every time either. Fresh boot - sleep - resume cycle seems to work
fine.

  Googling suggested putting this in /etc/systemd/login.conf

LidSwitchIgnoreInhibited=no

However this makes no sense to me - as surely systemd knows the
difference between the open and close lid events. The argument made was
that there was competition between kde and systemd to sleep/resume and
this would keep systemd from doing anything.

Anyway - above makes no difference :-)

Anyone have any ideas?

   testing repo fully updated - using kde and systemd.

gene/