[arch-general] netbeans freeze

Arno Gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 07:12:38 EST 2012

Dear list,

I recently started a Java certification and installed netbeans.

I experience a lot of few seconds freezes, with the CPU up to 100%.
These issues arrise even when I am not building neither running any
code.
My system is usually working very well and has enough CPU to build
anything in a very short time (kernels, ROM...).

Is there any settings in netbeans or Arch I missed?
Any idea where could this comes from?

It is really annoying, especially for a Java newbie wich find it very
difficult to write even the smallest code :-(

TY for help.