[arch-general] Subpixels and append mode in Font Config 2.10

Martin Panter vadmium+al at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:35:40 EST 2012

On 23 November 2012 20:32, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> For my Ubuntu I had to delete ~./cache when I couldn't chance the
> sub-pixel order for my Xfce4 desktop, then everything did work again.

Thanks for the suggestion. But I renamed my ~/.cache/ directory and it
did not help.

BTW I did discover that you can use commands like the following to get
some debug messages, and I can see an “rgba” entry getting affected
but it didn’t really help me get to the bottom of the problem.

FC_DEBUG=4 pango-view -t "7" | grep -B 4 -i rgb

-Martin