[arch-general] systemd, running scripts after suspend/hibernate

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Tue Oct 2 07:47:23 EDT 2012

Am 02.10.2012 13:28, schrieb Heiko Baums:
> Am Tue, 2 Oct 2012 12:12:24 +0200
> schrieb Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no>:
>
>> The way I read it is that the sort of problems you would typically
>> workaround with suspend hooks are best solved somewhere else, probably
>> in the kernel driver.
>
> That's so typical for those Poetterix fanboys and developers.
>
> [...]
>
> Now the Linux kernel is blamed for the systemd insufficiencies and
> bugs. That's really funny. *rofl*

Actually, suspend hooks are _only_ used to work around kernel
insufficiencies. They always were, nothing changed here. Only your
perception of it changed.

It's actually funny that a) your message proves once and for all that
you are an idiot and a troll and b) you will not have much luck
responding to this message.